March 12, 2010

SevEn

Photobucket
my oldest son turned seven years old.
my heart is conflicted....
i am so happy to watch my handsome son grow into a bright & intelligent little leader of our pack,
yet so sorrowful to let go of my tiny & perfect first born baby boy...merely a memory.

i once dreamed about the hopeful little life inside of me.....
what will he look like?
how will his laugh sound?
what will his loves be?
who will he be?

now we watch him grow.....& he is more joy than i could have ever imagined.

.his day..feb 13th.
Photobucket
Photobucket
.star wars party at boondocks.
Photobucket
.happy birthday ty.
Photobucket
.i love you.

2 comments:

Jami Stevenson said...

Oh Kate! I wanted to cry reading your sweet thoughts...Where does the time go?

Happy Birthday Ty.

l said...

Wow!

Kelby turns 5 this year and it is hard to believe. I know it is going to be hard every year to see her growing up more and being my little girl less.