March 03, 2010

TaLLy'S RoOm

Here is it. One Last Look. I happen to think this is the best room in our house. The window faces East so he is first to see the sun coming over the hills behind our home. It is always bright, and cheery. It will make for a perfect nursery. Talmage can't wait to move his bed into the play loft in Tyler's room...in fact, he has been joining Ty in his cushy queen sized bed every night for the past few months. They beg to have sleepovers. It makes me so happy. My wise mother told me that if I was intending on moving them in together when the baby comes, then I must make a "Sleepover" a reward or a special privilege, and form their attitudes to be HAPPY about moving in together. She is smart, and she is good. Always has been. Thanks to her, the boys are ecstatic to share a room. Thanks Mom.

Photobucket

1 comment:

Julie said...

Oh my goodness Katie- that has got to be the cutest little boy room EVER!! You truly amaze me - I've had so much fun catching up on your blog and seeing how grown up your boys and little Brett are becoming.

Reading your blog makes me really miss you and our monthly chats :-). We're moving soon up north and we HAVE GOT to get together before too long.

Love you tons - you are such an example to me!
julie