December 30, 2007

fAMiLy PaJaMa PaRty!

Every Year, my Mom's side of the Family gets together to have a big Christmas Pajama Party in honor of our late Grandma Ruthie! My Grandma used to get us (her grandkids) together every year just before Christmas to open pajamas, have a big family dinner, and of course she'd dress us all up in Nativity costumes as she read the story aloud. This year we were lucky enough to have everyone over to our house! We had a great time and enjoyed all our traditional activities...dinner, pajamas, fun conversation, we read the Christmas story, and we even had the kids perform a nativity scene in adorable costumes! It was such a fun night, and one we are sure we'll remember forever! It was another magical Christmas night for our kids. Thanks everyone, we love you all! Oh and thanks Stevie baby for taking all the photos.

Ty couldn't have been more excited for those Thomas pj's!




Julie, Garner and Todd getting the party started!


All the girls, and my newest niece - Annabella!


My Mom and her baby sister Jenn!


My Aunt Susannah and Cousin Marianne!


Me and my buddies (sisters)

Buddies for life...


My Mom and her sisters!


My Dad. I love him. Papa Tom.... isn't he cute?



Garner and Julie


Todd and Linds.... our kids' favorite sitters!

GFS and Matt


The Snowman that Papa Tom built (In Papa Tom's Back Yard)!


My uncle Matt. My Aunt Jenn's man.


Uncle Keith and Aunt Sue

Marmie and Papa Tom


And last but not least, our little brown eyed Blakie...

7 comments:

Rebecca said...

Katie- I sure missed you at our HS party! Your family looks adorable like always. We have the traditional christmas jammies in our family too. So fun! Hope all is well! Love ya!

George said...

Wow... big gathering :D.... How old is you Mom? all 4 of them looks like around age 50++

Blake look so cool in the last picture :D

i haven't have time updating my blog... have been so busy, but will update by this week :)

Happy New Year 2008

Anonymous said...

Hey, Kate and Steve...love the pictures, looks like you guys had a fun party...and we especially love the pictures of Ty, Tally and Blakie...such cute boys...we need to come up and make the train cake with you so we can see how pumped they get when you bust it out!

Jared said...

Aloha!!! So much fun! Being stuck in Hawaii may sound like fun over the holidays, but I sure missed all of you this Christmas. Its so nice to get on everyone's blog and get caught up on how they are doing. Being the single guy that I am, leaves my blog a bit bare and wanting for things to share. Here's hoping for a great New Year to you , Stevie and the kids.

Alysha said...

What a wonderful tradition and to do it in honor of your grandma is so sweet. I am glad you had such a great christmas and way to go on hosting such an event!

The Christensen Family said...

Your family is so darling! You are always the hostess with the mostest - no wonder everyone wants to party at your pad! :) Love you Kate!

Kehl Family said...

OK first of all you are an awesome photographer. All of your pictures are darling. I want to be adopted by you and Steve because your cute family is always having SO MUCH FUN!!
Love ya,

Kelley