November 21, 2007

Our Lucky GeT-a-WaY!

I just got back from a Business Tour with my hubby Steve. He was so sweet to bring me along and give me a break from my 24/7 job as Mommy! We had so much fun making stops in Austin, Atlanta, Bonita Bay and Miami! I got to shower first thing every day and actually had time to primp and get ready....such a luxury!! Here are some of my favorite pics from the trip...

Steve on the Sea Shell beach in Bonita Bay.. Hot -- both beach and husband!

hey cupcake! This charming little cupcake stand was spotted alongside the road in Austin, TX.

These were the tasty little cupcakes...coming in our selected flavors: carrot, chocolate, and red velvet. Yum!

This was the miami beach coastline! B-E-A-Utiful!

On Miami beach...

This is me in the airport waiting for our red eye flight home...happy, relaxed, and so excited to see my boys! Thanks Steve for letting me tag along! I love you.

8 comments:

Chelsea said...

What a great little treat for you! It's not too often you get to go away with just your hubby! Looks like you had a fun, relaxing time! I bet you couldn't wait to see your boys when you came home too...

Chelsea said...

Ok- so I have to ask.. who is your cleaning lady? Do you really like her? WOuld you recommend her?

The Christensen Family said...

You deserve a break! So glad that you had fun - we missed you guys! I am the biggest fan of time outs...You come home rejuvinated and ready to be the mommy again. Amazing! And hey - I would have sampled all the cupcakes right away too! :) Love you so much Kate! Steph

Bryce and Brit said...

How fun for you both. I just got really hungry seeing those cupcakes. I would go Red Velvet! You look adorable. I feel like i haven't seen you forever. Lets get together yah, yah, yah! Brit

Jenny and Brett said...

I bet you two had such a great time together! Welcome back :)

Anonymous said...

I only have one thing on my christmas list this year and it's that adorable Cupcake-Truck! That is the cutest thing I have ever seen. It looks like you two crazy kids had fun on your grown up adventure :) Welcome back!
Luv, Trina

Alder Family said...

You lucky gal! Looks and sounds like a FUN and relaxing trip. I'm jealous! Happy late Thanksgiving.

Anonymous said...

Hi Steve & Kate!
My name is Jane and I'm with Dwellable.
I was looking for blog posts about Bonita Bay to share on our site and I came across your post...If you're open to it, shoot me an email at jane(at)dwellable(dot)com.
Hope to hear from you :)
Jane